Faith Like A Mustard Seed Farm Wedding - Jen & Jeff - Maryland Wedding Photographer
There are very few days as a photographer that everything goes perfect… A beautiful couple who are so in love… a super fun wedding party that is up for anything… A stunning venue with loads of places for photos… a crazy cow… the perfect cloudy skies during the day… a stunning golden hour… epic sunset… a starry sky… a kickass party … and even a rain storm for romantic rain photos…
This is how Jen & Jeff’s wedding day went… and when I think about it… it’s also kind of how their Iceland engagement session went! This wedding was seriously one for the books.
Jen & Jeff got married at Faith Like a Mustard Seed Farm right over the MD/VA line. It’s a brand new venue and as you can see through the tons of photos in this blog we took full advantage of it’s beauty.
They started their day getting ready on the property. The girls hair & make up was done by Jaime D’Agostino and her team. (If you need a hair & make-up artist I highly recommend Jaime and her team! They are so friendly and do beautiful work!). While they were getting ready florist from Monica’s Floral Designs was busy getting all the beautiful flowers together in the reception area with the day of coordinator from SW Event Designers . They created such a romantic look for the reception venue.
The ceremony was sweet and personal created by their good friend Brandon “McLovin”. After the ceremony they had a half hour where all the guests had a chance to go for a hay ride. It was the first hay ride that I had ever been on where we had two fun loving cows chancing us from place to place! After the Hay ride Jen got a little closer encounter when the cows tried to steal her flowers. Since we were on a working farm we also had to take photos with the host of the farm… Tom the Turkey!
The reception was one heck of a party! The dance floor was full all night thanks to the DJ’s from Hesson Entertainment. There was also a Photo Booth that kept full all night long! After such a beautiful day it was funny when the winds picked up and it started to rain. The winds were so strong there were slamming the barn doors up and down. But that didn’t matter to Jen & Jeff’s Guests they continued to party all night long!
I asked Jen & Jeff what some of their favorite moments from their wedding day was… and this is what we told me…
- Keeping the cow from trying to eat my flowers
- Taking a picture with the turkey
- Jeff almost tipping over the boat.....why we brought a change of clothes, just in case, haha
- Our friends singing to us "friends in low places"
- All the bridesmaids dancing with me to "copperhead road" with our officiant and best man jumping in and line dancing with us
- The cows running/jumping/dancing alongside the trailer, grabbing a bit of hay during the hayride <3
- The speeches from my MOH (best friend for over 20years), Best Man, and my father
- My 87 yo grandmother dancing more than ANYONE, haha
- Watching my bartender/good friend of over 15 years do his cocktail tricks :D
- The flower girls dancing :D
- Laughing at your "just one more, I promise" ;) We all knew better after spending 2 days taking photos with you
And now enjoy Jen & Jeff’s wedding day!
Maryland Wedding Photography
Faith Like A Mustard Seed Farm Wedding
Photography by Love & Adventure Photo